(Audiologist and speech language pathologist)
Master in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (MASLP), Kasturba medical college, Mangalore Campus, Manipal University, Karnataka, India
Bachelor of Science in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology(B. Sc. ASLP), Helen Kellers’s Institute of Speech and Hearing, Osmania University , Hyderabad, AP, India
Pure Tone Audiometry (PTA)
· Impedance Audiometry
· Speech Audiometry
· Behavioral Observational Audiometry (BOA)
· Special Tests of hearing.
· Hearing Aid Programming and Fitting.
· Trouble shooting of hearing aids
SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY
Assessment and intervention of:
· Children with Speech and language disorders
· Adult with Speech and language disorders
· Adult neuro-communication disorders (Aphasia)
· Neuro-motor speech disorders
· Voice disorders
· Fluency disorders
· Hearing loss
· Learning disabilities
· Oto-Acoustic Emission (OAE)
· Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry (BERA)
· Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR)
· Vestibular Evoked myogenic potential (VEMP)
· Electro-acoustic measurement of different hearing aids
· Ear mould making.
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE PATHOLOGY:
· Speech Therapy
1. Effect of hearing loss On Vestibular evoked myogenic potential response.
2. The effect of acute sleep deprivation on temporal processing and frequency resolution in normal healthy adults.
3. Effect of close and open eye on ocular vestibular evoked myogenic potential.
Residence: C-164, F-1, Near Trevenidam Hanuman Mandir, Shalimar Garden Ext-2, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad.
Contact Number: 8470081358 Email: email@example.com