RESIDENCY - OTOLARYNGOLOGY (MS) 1998-2004
⦁ Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, India.
⦁ Senior Resident Fellow Otolaryngology (2001-2004)
⦁ Junior Resident Fellow Otolaryngology (1998-2001)
MEDICAL SCHOOL (MBBS) 1991-1997
⦁ Veer Surendra Sai Medical College & Hospital, Orissa, India.
⦁ includes one year clerkship in Medicine, Surgery, community
medicine and Obstetrics & Gynaecology (1996-97)
⦁ Education commission of foreign medical graduates (ECFMG) USA (2012)
⦁ Diplomat of Nation Board (DNB), New Delhi (2005)
⦁ Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification by American Heart Association (Sept 2014)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centre, New York. January-February 2013.
- NYU Voice centre, New York. March 2013.
- Research Methodology and Bio-statistics: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, India. (2001)
- Studied Auditory Brainstem Responses in Lepromatous Leprosy patients before and after Multidrug therapy.
- Honors in Pharmacology by Sambalpur university (1996).
Published 11 international and 9 national papers.
- Jain N, Jain A. Unanticipated difficult airway during Montgomery tube removal in an anesthetized patient. Minerva Anestesiol. 2016 Dec;82(12):1357-1358. Epub 2016 Jul 12.
- Panda NK, Verma RK, Jain A. Autotympanomastoidectomy in a case of Cholesteatoma with foreign body. Indian J Otolaryngol Head neck Surg. 2011 Jul; 63(Suppl 1: 68-70. Epub 2011 Apr 10.
- Bakshi J, Virk RS, Jain A, Verma M. Cervical necrotizing fasciitis: Our experience with 11 cases and our technique for surgical management. Ear Nose Throat J. 2010 Feb; 89(2):84-86.
- Reddy CEE, Jain A & Gupta AK. Late presentation of trans-orbital maxillary sinus foreign body. Clinical Rhinology: Jan-Apr 2010; 3(1): 45-47.
- Sood VP, Jain A. Psychological Implications in ENT diseases. Indian J Otolaryng Head Neck Surg (April-June 2009) 61; 95-98.
- Gupta AK, Kumar S, Jain A. Bilateral first and second branchial cleft fistulas: a case report. Ear Nose Throat J. 2008 May; 87(5):291-3.
- Panda NK, Parida PK, Sharma R, Jain A, Bapuraj JR. A clinicoradiologic analysis of symptomatic craniofacial fibro-osseous lesions. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2007 Jun: 136 (6): 928-33.
- Jain A, Panda NK, Bapuraj JR. Post-traumatic-bilateral facial palsy: A case report and review of literature. Asian J Ear, Nose and Throat 2006; 4(1): 13-15
- Jain A, Nehru VI, Saikia UN, Reddy CE. How long can an optic nerve be stretched with some function? An unusual case of extraorbital functioning eyeball. British Journal of Ophthalmology. 2005 March, Video-report. Available at: http://bjo.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/89/3/DC1/1
- Jain A, Gupta AK. Referred otalgia: an unusual presentation of an unusual foreign body at unusual site. Otorinolaringologia 2004 December; 54(4):203-6.
- Jain A, Gupta AK, Mohanty S. Ewing’s Sarcoma of the Maxilla-A rare case report. Otorinolaringologia. 2004; 54(3): 179-182.
- Panda NK, Jain A, Reddy CEE. Osteosarcoma and Chondrosarcoma of the Maxilla. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003 Oct; 41(5): 329-333.
- Gupta AK, Jain A, Vaiphei K. Post irradiation: basaloid squamous cell carcinoma-A rare case report. Otorinolaringologia. 2003; 53(4): 155-157.
- Panda NK, Singh P, Jain A, Reddy CEE: An Isolated Abducens Nerve Palsy Disclosing Pachymeningitis Secondary to Sphenoid Sinusitis. The Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngology. 2005. Volume 3 Number2.
- Panda NK, Ghosh S, Jain A, Vashishta RK: Unusual Malignant Tumours of the Parapharyngeal Space-A Diagnostic Dilemma. The Internet Journal of Otorhinolaryngology. 2005. Volume 4 Number 1.
- Panda NK, Jain A, Das A and Bakshi P. Fronto-ethmoidal Chondrosarcoma-A rare case report. Bull PGI 2002; 36:71-73.
- Rijuneeta, Jain A, Nada R. Fungal Otomastoiditis - A surprise diagnosis of facial palsy and profound deafness. Asian J Ear, Nose and Throat. 2006; 4(1):9-12.
- Bakshi J, Jain A. The evolving management of Gastro oesophageal reflux disease. Curr Med J North Zone May 2002; 8(2): 11-17.
- Rijuneeta, Jain A. Acute suppurative otitis media. Curr Med J-North Zone Nov 2000; 6(8): 17-20.
- Bakshi J, Jain A, Panda NK. Cholesteatoma-the silent destroyer. Curr Med J-North Zone. Oct 2001; 7(7): 59-61.
- Rhinoplasties (Nose-Job)
- Allergic Rhinosinusitis.
- Endoscopic sinus surgeries.
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Voice disorders.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo.