I never encourage my patients to call for consultation. I would rather insist them to consult me physically. I may/may not charge them but at least I know what I'm dealing with.
Sach, trend is such that a lot of people will enroll in such services in time to come for various reasons but you don't indulge into it. :)
Dr Vimal Hemani
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 13:46:00
Subject: Telephonic consultation
Dr Ajay Jain
MS (PGI, Chandigarh), DNB
Consultant Otorhinolaryngology & Head Neck Surgery.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
From: Sachin Jain
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 13:23:57
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dialurdoctor <email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> >
Date: Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Subject: [OCC-KOL] New Web Startup Company
To: "Open Coffee Club, Kolkata" <email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> >
Dialurdoctor.com India's first 24/7 medical assistance service has
tied up with cellpay.co.in <http://cellpay.co.in> to provide mobile payment gateway through
IVR and internet payment gateway through web.
Now reaching a doctor has become much more easier with this e-commerce
Now user can speak to a doctor over a toll free 1800 1030 365 with as
low as 60 rupees,
However dialurdoctor.com <http://dialurdoctor.com> is also providing year long free service for
premium customer who are paying just 365 Rs per year.
When Dialurdoctor.com service is useful to you?
* Have a non-emergency medical issue and cannot reach a doctor
* Have a sexual problem cannot discuss with a doctor face to face?
* Want to know disease information and best treatment available?
* I have a personal condition want to discuss with a doctor?
* Have kids and not sure how to use the medication?
* Need a short-term solution or medical advice?
* Need a second opinion from our physician?
* I am traveling and cannot reach a doctor?
* I need a physiological counseling?
Just Follow These Simple Steps And Resolve Your Issue
STEP 1 Register with us at www.dialurdoctor.com <http://www.dialurdoctor.com>
and become a member and get your unique ID.
STEP 2 Talk to a Doctor by calling our toll free number 1800 1030 365
with your Membership ID.
STEP 3 Resolve your issue The doctor recommends the right medical
advice based on your symptoms.