HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AT WORKPLACE DURING PANDEMIC
The best strategy to reduce the risk of becoming ill with pandemic influenza is to avoid crowded settings and other situations that increase the risk of exposure to
someone who may be infected. If you must be in a crowded setting, minimize your time there. Some basic hygiene and social distancing precautions that can be
used in every workplace include the following:
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for
20 seconds or with a hand sanitizer if soap and water
are not available.
• Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, or cough
and sneeze into your upper sleeve. Dispose of tissues
in no-touch trash receptacles.
• Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer after coughing,
sneezing, or blowing your nose.
• Avoid close contact (within 6 feet) with coworkers and
• Avoid shaking hands and always wash your hands
after physical contact with others.
• If wearing gloves, always wash your hands after removing
• Keep frequently touched common surfaces (for example,
telephones, computer equipment, etc.) clean.
• Try not to use other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or
other work tools and equipment.
• Minimize group meetings; use e-mails, phones and
text messaging. If meetings are unavoidable, avoid
close contact (within 6 feet) with others and ensure
that the meeting room is properly ventilated.
• Limit unnecessary visitors to the workplace.
• Maintain a healthy lifestyle; attention to rest, diet,
exercise and relaxation helps maintain physical and
चोट से फटा कान का पर्दा कैसे अपने आप भर जाता है ?
How should I take steam? Steam can be taken by either the convenient Steamer or from the boiling water on a heater. The second option i...
Hi This gentleman was being treated with antibiotics for left side throat pain. When I examined him, I found an aphthous ulcer over left to...
Tori are bony outgrowth from hard palate (commonly) and also from mandible. They rarely cause any trouble and need to be left as such. ...